How To Fix Bios Me Region Problem ?
Follow the steps given below to fix bios Me region problem
What is ME Region (Management Engine Region) Problem ?
One of the major cause of the ME Region problem is that you take the bios from the other laptop and write it on your EEPROM IC Or you download the bios from the specific website or somewhere else and programme it to your motherboard. It is because the information of your motherboard’s PCH doesn’t match to the bios that you’ve installed.
How to clean ME Region Bios ?
Now, you can clean ME Region Bios as simple as ABC. Just follow the steps given below to fix Bios ME region problem.
Note : It is to be noted that, if your laptop motherboard has 2 Bios EEPROM IC i.e, EC and Main, then you will put the main bios file in this software. The ME Region firmware is stored in the main bios file.
How to fix bios ME Region ?
Follow the steps below to fix bios ME region problem.
- Step 1 : Download intel me/txe injector.
- Step 2 : Then, download the database (Intel ME Firmware).
- Step 3 : Run intel me/txe injector, it will ask first time to locate a folder where you save (Intel ME Firmware). After you locate the folder, it will take 2 to 15 sec to load (Intel ME Firmware) then it will show the menu.
- Step 4 : Just click (open bios) and select your desired bios.
- Step 5 : Click on (save new bios) button, the software will clean ME Region Bios.
That’s it, your problem has been resolved. Now, just reprogram your cleaned ME Bios Bin.
Faults that occur in ME region problem
Below are the faults and signs that occur in ME region problem.
- 1. When you turn ON the laptop at first attempt, the laptop will turn ON but the display will not come. At the same time turn your laptop OFF by pressing the power button. Try the second attempt and turn your laptop ON, it will show the display now.
- 2. In the second situation, you will try several attempts to turn your laptop ON, but it will not show any display. In the meantime, it shows out the display at your any try and your laptop along with Windows starts running perfectly. But, when you shut it down and start again, it creates the same problem of not showing the display.
- 3. Some time fan run at full speed and PCH heats up, whether the display come or not but your laptop turn OFF within 15 sec to 5 min.
- 4. When you press the power button, the display comes after 20-60 seconds.
- 5. In some cases, CPU temperature is always set at 100%.
- 6. One of the faults is that laptop runs for 30 seconds, 30 minute or 1 hour and sometimes automatically shut down or restart.
- 7. Sometimes there is Windows OS loading problem.