How to unlock bios password with 8FC8 / E7A8
If you have a Dell laptop with ServiceTag:8FC8 / E7A8,our site will allow you to remove password from the BIOS or bios setting.
For 8FC8 / E7A8 please mail to us firstname.lastname@example.org
How to remove the password? Here’s an instruction:
you turn on your Computer,
you should wait for the screen with a password.
Here you will find ServiceTag. It’s a string of seven digits, then dash and at the end: 8FC8 / E7A8
- for example, HNGPQ13-8FC8, 1234567-E7A8
- In the figure above there is the service Tag( system number)
- Then go to the
password pages regarding your laptop brand and enter your service tag
click send button to send the information
Once we received your information we will contact you back in about a minute we will send the password to your e-mail.
Payments can be made by Gpay,Cash,Bank card.
How to enter the password:
- If the keyboard type on your device is German ( QWERTZ ) or French ( AZERTY ), connect a USB keyboard with QWERTY type
- Restart your laptop before any password attempt
- Enter the password slowly. Pay attention to big and small letters. Rewrite the password identically, as we sent you on e–mail.
- Sometimes the password has non alphanumeric characters like [ or ]
- After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter twice
- If you have locked bios settings, don't press OK button. Always use CTRL + ENTER combination
- If you failed for the first time to remove the password, restart your computer and try again.
- You must prescribe accurately password sent by us, taking into account the large and small letters
- In case the BIOS password, press Enter key twice while holding down the left Ctrl key